Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chakra Clearing - Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal By Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

Chakra Clearing

Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal

By Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

Welcome to Agrimony’s Book Nook, pour a cuppa, get comfy and let’s visit.

I don’t know about you, but, there are a lot of things I find confusing. One, that I used to find very confusing is Chakras. I would hear others mention Chakras and I would just feel so overwhelmed thinking I would never be able to find what I need to know, and didn’t want to say anything cause I didn’t want people to know I didn’t know.

Then I happened to find the MOST wonderful little book. Chakra Clearing by Doreen Virtue. A handy book that explains

just about all one really needs to know. Of course, one can make a study of Chakras and really get into it; but, this is a good basic guide for those of us who want to understand them on a really basic level. Those of us who want to make use of a wonderful system of healing and self awareness, but, at the same time, we don’t want to make it our life’s study.

Did I mention it comes with a meditative CD that complements the book, well it does.

“This book and CD will help you understand the functions of the major chakras, and esoteric methods for clearing them of fear. Your natural state is one of high energy, intuition, and creativity. You don’t need to add anything to yourself to enjoy these characteristics – you already own them within yourself. Just like a sculptor needs to chip away the parts of the statue that aren’t part of the ultimate creation, you only need to clear away fear to reveal your innate qualities.” (Doreen Virtue)

Doreen explains the major chakras, which are the Crown Chakra, Ear Chakras, Third Eye, Throat Chakras, Heart Chakras, Solar Plexus Chakra, Sacral Chakra and Root Chakra. After reading this book, you will understand the basics and also how to clear them. Clearing your chakras on a regular basis keeps you feeling balanced, whole and centered and allows you to feel the power you have within yourself. Power to heal, create and make full use of all the powers and abilities we are born with.

I love guided mediations, and I love the CD that comes with this book. There are two wonderful meditations, one for morning which is designed to help you begin your day with a bright and positive energy and an evening meditation which clears away excess energy you have absorbed during the day, and set the stage for good, restful, restorative, sleep and make you more receptive to messages from the divine.

One doesn’t need to use the CD, reading the meditations can be a very powerful experience by itself, the book does a great job of teaching you how to clear your chakras on your own, the CD is simply a delightful bonus.

I know for me, I have learned that when I am feeling out of sorts, out of balance, a chakra clearing will restore me to balance, help me feel inspired and make me feel more energetic. A clearing makes me feel fantastic, refreshed and renewed. I find a good clearing helps any time, but, especially at the dawning of a new season, and for this season, Spring, which is all about rebirth, a chakra clearing allows me to fully experience the blessings of the season.

Chakra Clearing works across a wide range of beliefs. This book and CD make a wonderful gift, especially to the most important person in your life, YOURSELF.

Chakra Clearing by Doreen Virtue is available at fine booksellers both on and offline.

Thanks for joining me, I know having you visit the Book Nook helps my week start off great, I hope you have a fantastic evening and a wonderful week! See you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment